the Doctor’s Journal
It is an informative infographic which explains how patients are using social media.
- A majority of your patients’ healthcare decisions are influenced by social media.
- Among those patients who have read healthcare reviews,68% said that they have used the information to select doctor,hospital,health plan,pharmacy and media device.
- 30% of adults are likely to share information about their health on social media sites with other patients.
- The bad news is that healthcare practices are not seizing this golden opportunity.
- The average cost of a normal birth in California was $22,311 in 2010.
- Social media has paved the way for prospective patients to shop around.
via : http://blog.evisit.com/hs-fs/hubfs/Imported_Blog_Media/how-patients-use-social-media.jpg?t=1496273309833&width=801&height=3251&name=how-patients-use-social-media.jpg