This infographic shows what are you doing to monitor your claims rollout of ICD-10.
- Hospitals make investments in upgrades to their technology to be able to support ICD-10.
- 25% claims stuck in cyberspace at any given point of time.
- Most healthcare organizations are missing out on claims follow-up planning in their ICD-10 budgeting.
- Health care organizations are not getting paid in a timely manner.
- To solve claims monitoring establish an audit team that would follow-up on outstanding claims every 4-6 weeks.
- Evaluate if there are any workflow issues on your end with the claims you are submitting.
via : http://blog.evisit.com/hs-fs/hubfs/Imported_Blog_Media/ICD10ClaimsMonitoring.png?t=1496273309833&width=640&height=1841&name=ICD10ClaimsMonitoring.png