This infographic explains step by step process of recycling plastic bottles.
- PET is abbreviated as polyethylene terephthalate.
- Pet is 100% recyclable and transformed into what is called recycled pet or r-pet.
- Pet can become clothes ,carpet, tennis ball, sleeping bags and plastic bottles.
- Consumption, selective sorting ,cutting plastic, cleaning and transformation are the steps for recycling plastic.
- For years, Nestle waters has been reducing the weight of 50cl plastic bottles.
via : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/10/17/10/1017105ca76e77593ad6f45ca7adc47b.jpg