This infographic shows how to stop negative thoughts from getting you down.
- We have somewhere between 40,000 to 60,000 thoughts every day.
- Rumination leads to increased anxiety,depression and a sense of helplessness.
- Try to view negative experiences as unlucky situations that are neither personal nor permanent.
- By being more mindful of your thought patterns,we can choose to be more positive.
- Optimistic people tend to ignore negative evidence unlike pessimists.
- Accepting negative emotions can be a powerful way to move forward.
- Those who make frequent social comparisons are less satisfied with their jobs.
- Learning how to challenge your negative thinking takes time .Be patient and forgiving with yourself.
via : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/44/b4/cd44b47f9b7bb7b9962cabfa3a9939fd.jpg