This infographic is about the top mistakes that leave people open to compromise from hackers.
- Applications and operating systems need to be updated regularly to avoid being attacked.
- Failing to enforce configuration leaves the people open to compromise from hackers.
- Poorly enforced password policies leave easily guessable passwords for hackers.
- 61% of malicious websites are genuine sites that have been compromised.
- In January 2013,2,256 malicious websites were blocked,an increase of 196.1% reflecting a change in malware distribution.
via : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/74/14/ba7414af0d087a270aa45c5e120c1756.jpg