This infographic is about the limits of drink driving.
- Last year,90,000 people alone were convicted of drink driving in the UK.
- Alcohol limit for drivers is 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100ml of breath.
- One unit of alcohol is relatively equal to 25ml of spirits of 40% alcohol volume.
- The arrests for drink driving occurring between 6:00 and 8:00am increased by 4% between 2011 and 2012 rising from 350 to 363.
- You can only really process one drink per hour.
via : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3f/d5/af/3fd5af7c5409eab9dfcbf530647efc6a.jpg